ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Global Group AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, independent IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 150 employees and is present in 11 locations in Europe, North America and Asia. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Senior QA Specialist for our operations in Montreal.
As the Senior QA Specialist, you will own the quality assurance processes and show off your creative problem solving skills on a regular basis. You will support and improve our QA processes.
You will be working on a team of quality assurance experts. You will have daily interaction and collaboration with our full development team, research scientists and all other stakeholders involved in product delivery.
- Designing and developing test strategies, test plans, as well as scenarios for manual and automated tests.
- Working together with the Agile software development team
- Coordinating, executing and leading all QA testing activities to ensure efficient and effective product testing
- Performing regression testing, defining and scripting clear, concise and comprehensive test cases
- Investigating and detecting anomalies, bugs and proposing effective solutions.
- 7+ years of software quality assurance in a dynamic Agile environment
- 5+ experience with automation test frameworks including Selenium
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with JIRA as a Bug tracking tool
- Experience with a test management tool like TestRail
- Experience with REST API testing using Postman
- Familiar with source control tools such as Git
- Familiar with Jenkins and CI/CD
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Clear verbal and communication skills in English
- Good technical writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good expertise with documentation of requirement
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT