ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Consulting AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 140+ employees and is present in multiple locations in Europe and North America. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Project Manager for our operations in Toronto with focus on Program Governance.
- Ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of a small or a less complex project through monitoring, tracking and analyzing project control metrics.
- Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities
- Ensure timesheets and invoicing processes are completed on or before the deadline
- Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated
- Create functional and technical specification documents
- Track open tickets/incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines
- Ensure analysts adhere to SLA/KPI/OLA
- Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in an economic manner
- Assist Project Manager in Risk Management and participate in quality reviews and implement quality norms
- Lead and ensure project complies with Software Quality Processes and is adhering to the defined timelines
- Draft initial charter and project plan, create and review functional and technical specification documents
- Monitor, track and analyse project control metrics
- Review and consolidate project (over all the modules) status reports and lead and perform all activities related to maintaining successful knowledge management including re usage, accuracy and efficiency
- Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders
- Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates
- Provide application production support as per process/RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed)
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT