ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Global Group AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, independent IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 150 employees and is present in 11 locations in Europe, North America and Asia. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Google Cloud GCP Engineer for our operations in Toronto.
- 4 to 6 years of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, Hive, Databrick, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam/ composer, Big Table, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud storage Cloud Functions & Github
- Experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
- Active Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification or Active Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Data migration experience from on prim legacy systems Hadoop, Exadata, Oracle Teradata, or Netezza to any cloud platform
- Experience with Data lake, data warehouse ETL build and design
- Experience in designing and building production data pipelines from data ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Cloud Native GCP, Java, Python, Scala, SQL etc.
- Experience in implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on GCP cloud
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT