ELITS can offer you a challenging and varied job as a consultant with great personal development opportunities! We invest heavily in skills development and to constantly stay at the forefront of technology.
At ELITS you get to develop yourself together with talented and experienced colleagues who have been a part of our storage delivery team working with several large and challenging projects in recent years. Our customers are national and global, both medium and large companies.
We have interesting, long-term assignments and team deliveries where you can develop and work closely with colleagues who share your passion for technology
As an employee of ELITS, you get a number of benefits such as:
- Permanent employment
- Individually adapted development and training plan
- Wellness allowance
- Private health insurance
- Private pension advisory
- Benefit portal
- Extremely competent and skilled colleagues
About the position:
For long-term consulting assignments and team deliveries to our customers, we are now looking for a new colleague to be part of our skilled Storage team!
As a Senior Storage Engineer, you will have a key role at our global customer where you will be a member in a very competent Storage team.
The role is responsible to operate and secure a stable common infrastructure to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner. This role requires good storage and Infrastructure competence along with automation skills. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment.
You will work in the global operations team with incidents, implementations, migrations, changes, continuous improvements, automations and project deliveries. Focus will be to deliver service deliverables and provide global support and be part of evolvement of the service solutions for delivery of the service.
As an employee of ELITS, you get to enjoy the best of both worlds; partly the customer environments and projects, but also ELITS as an employer where you are involved in shaping our large corporate culture and share knowledge and experiences with other like-minded people.
You will also be offered training, skills development and certifications based on your role and technical area, we also work closely with our partners Redhat, Suse / Rancher, Hashicorp and Styra were we offer training and certifications.
To fit into the role, we believe you have experience in some of the following areas:
- At least a couple of years of working with complex infrastructures, datacenter and storage environments (Netapp).
- Experience from working with storage systems, hardware and software appliances
- Experience from customer support, system integration and delivering infrastructure as a service
- IP Network competence – Juniper and Cisco.
- Operation systems competence - Linux/Unix/Windows
- Documentation – Confluence
- Understanding and experience in scripting and automation, for example Netapp WFA,
- Python and Jenkins.
- Experience in monitoring and observability – Netapp tools, Grafana and Prometheus
- You are communicative and have a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues.
- You speak and write English fluently, Swedish is a bonus
To thrive in the role of consultant, you should be able to easily create relationships, be able to work both in teams and independently and have great personal drive and solution focus.
If you are a social, flexible and structured person with a great interest in working with and developing within the latest technologies, we believe you and ELITS will be the perfect match!