ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Consulting AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 140+ employees and is present in multiple locations in Europe and North America. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Solution Architect – ServiceNow for our operations in Toronto.
- To lead, design and implement overall solution architecture comprising of the conceptual, technical and physical aspects
- Responsible for review of plan, design and implementation of the overall solution architecture comprising of conceptual (functional and non functional), technical and physical architecture
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership towards white space solutions
- Provide system & application level solutions framework & methodologies
- Understand the customer requirements for security & interpret gaps in information security and offer recommendations
- Build / Identify areas that need to be POCed (Proof Of Concept)
- Actively participate in POCs and present to customer
- Conduct research on service offerings, market trends, industry analyst interactions
- Provide architectural oversight and guidance for RFPs and ongoing project deliveries
- Analyze the existing security & application processes, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and leverage industry standard frameworks wherever applicable
- Create and review the security procedures and provide management updates on security aspects
- Review system component High Level Design and ensure alignment to end to end (e2e) solution architecture
- Provide guidance and mentor junior associates to ensure that they adhere to strategic technology vision
- Exhibit extensive knowledge & experience of areas like storage, servers, applications, networks, hardware sizing, processes, etc.
- Upload learning artefacts from project onto common shared file
- Review key test scenarios and guide testing teams
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT