ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Consulting AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 100+ employees and is present in multiple locations in Europe and North America. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for an Android Developer for our operations in Brampton.
As an Android developer, your main responsibilities are:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work closely with the design team to provide technical feedback on the designs
- Estimate the time required to complete tasks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design new features
- Research and present new technology to the team
- Implement best practices and processes (Continuous Integration and Deployment, Code Reviews)
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- 2+ years of experience building and scaling Android application
- Good Kotlin knowledge
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Awareness of industry trends and identify opportunities to incorporate them
- Willingness to collaborate with different teams
- Backend (Java Spring Boot) development experience preferred to be able to help other parts of the team development when needed
- Frontend (Angular) development experience preferred to be able to help other parts of the team development when needed
- Familiarity with RESTful to connect Android applications preferred to back-end services
- Knowledge with a variety of testing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today! This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT