ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Consulting AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 140+ employees and is present in multiple locations in Europe and North America. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Senior Verification Engineer – SoC for our operations in Montreal.
About this position:
As a part of the verification team, SoC (System On Chip) Verification engineer is responsible for implementing the verification models, integrating the verification environments, develop script-based utilities and support verification activities.
The key functions and responsibilities are the following:
• Define SoC verification strategy and implement the SoC verification environment for an Automotive platform SoCs.
• Develop block and system-level test benches and verification environments using Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++, UVM and/or other verification languages as appropriate.
• Development of verification plan, test plan and verification activities
• Develop support utilities for verification automation, test bench automation, performance analysis, regression, and other verification enhancements to improve productivity and functional coverage.
• Expertise in SoC verification planning and verification environment development using C/C++ and UVM
• Hands on experience in test planning and verification in Automotive SoCs
• Good experience in Automotive standard ISO26262 based SoC designs.
• Good understanding of ARM processor architecture, boot flow, programming experience in C/C++ and assembly language
• Proven experience of the design verification methodologies such as UVM, coverage driven verification, constraint random tests generation.
• Hands on experience in gate-level simulations, formal verification, and low power verification.
• Hands on experience in SoC performance modeling and analysis
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Must have experience in Make and proficient in scripting using Perl, Tcl, etc.
• Must have conducted functional simulations, exposure to code and functional coverage and bug management schemes.
• Expertise in AMBA protocols like AXI/AHB/APB and experience in working with ARM Processors.
• Protocol Knowledge on PCIe/USB/DDR/GigMAC is an added advantage.
• Pre and Post-Silicon validation support and debugging.
• Self-motivation, flexibility, with strong inter-personal skills.
• Bachelors or Masters (Electronics or Computer Engineering)
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT