ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Consulting AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 140+ employees and is present in multiple locations in Europe and North America. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Project Manager-AWS Cloud Security for our operations in Mississauga.
- Guide the launch of project from concept to delivery by managing the project and governing the overall budget.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Ensure compliance to internal tools.
- Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis.
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to learn quickly and think outside of the box with excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Good understanding an preferably hands on experience of AWS Cloud Security
- At least 3 years of experience managing distributed and high-performance production environments in large-scale consumer enterprises.
- Knowledge with most if not all of the following components of AWS:
- Management - CloudWatch (Events/Logs), IAM, CloudTrail, EC2 Systems Manager and Splunk
- IaaS – EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB, KMS, Config, SNS, SQS, SES, SWF, S3 and Glacier
- Data Management – DMS, Redshift, RDS, EMR, Data Bricks, AWS Batch, Airflow Managed Service, Glue Services and Lambda
- Other - Server Migration, Storage Gateway, CDN
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT