ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Consulting AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 140+ employees and is present in multiple locations in Europe and North America. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Full-Stack Developer for our operations in Toronto and Brampton.
About this position:
As a Full stack Developer, your main responsibilities are:
- Develop and design new features and maintain existing code
- Perform unit tests and integration tests and debug existing and new features
- Automate tests when possible
- Document the new features
6+ years of development experience in developing Cloud Native scalable applications
- Frontend Framework – React
- Bachleor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Programming skills in Java is required
- Experience with MySQL, Nosql DB (Mongo or Cassandra)
- Experience with Sprint framework is required
- Experience with Microservices is needed
- Experience with Cassandra, Redis, Postgre Database knowledge preferred
- Experience with REST and GraphQL api for communication is needed
- Experience with GRPC for communication is preferred
- Experience with Git and code reviews
- Experience in Scrum
- CI/CD (should be able to build and configure pipelines)
- Docker/Kubernetes setup and deployment
- VPS setup
- Azure/AWS/Google cloud
- RTSP / RTMP / HLS protocols
- Azure cloud
- TLS (mutual)
- HA and Geo-Red
- Performance testing
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT