ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary to ELITS Global Group AB. ELITS is a culture-driven, independent IT company founded in 2006, with a major focus on the operation of IT environments. ELITS provides a global delivery model, with 24/7 commitments of managed services, packaged IT services and consulting. Through good industry knowledge, innovation, commitment and responsiveness, ELITS provides operations and monitoring around the clock – throughout the year – around the world. The company has 100+ employees and is present in 11 locations in Europe, North America and Asia. At ELITS we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate IT in a natural and straightforward way – Another Kind of IT. Communication is a very important part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team who always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Software Developer (.NET) for our operations in Cambridge.
About this position:
As a Software Developer, your main responsibilities are:
- Program and Design new features which is secure and performant
- Perform unit tests and debug existing and new features
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in documenting the new features
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them to technical solutions in both front end and back end technology stack
- Work closely with UI designer, based on the mockups or clickable prototypes develop front end code using client side development stack of Angular, HTML,CSS, Bootstrap-Responsive UI
- Ability to develop back end functionality using server side coding : C# and ASP .NET MVC, Web API and ADO .NET. Hands-on Experience in .NET Core required.
- Theoretical or hands-on experience required in Cloud Native technology stack like Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Power Apps, etc
- Ability to design and work with SQL server databases, exposure to non-relational databases will be added advantage
- Ability to write SQL Queries, stored procedures, views & functions
- Ability to trouble shoot and debug issues in existing support applications
- Setup DevOps pipelines for e2e automation
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in software development preferred
- Hands on Experience of .NET Core & .NET framework
- Backend experience using C# and ASP .NET MVC, Web API and ADO .NET
- Experience in Cloud Native technology stack like Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Power Apps
- Experience with DevOps pipelines for e2e automation, Jasmine, Karma
- Experience with Visual Studio Professional for IDE
- Experience with Azure DevOps for the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with MySQL, Microsoft SQL
Experience working in Agile
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Creative with ideas to improve the product
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT