ELITS Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Accelerate at Iver. Our parent company Iver has 1,700 employees today and is growing and now we are looking for new employees who want to join our journey. As part of Accelerate at Iver, you are at the absolute forefront of technology and work on exciting digitization and transformation projects with market-leading customers. We are passionate about realizing digital opportunities in the cloud. Together with our customers, we close the gap between aspiration and successful implementation. Communication is an essential part of the work since we work closely with our customers. As an employee at ELITS you will become a part of a great team that always responds to the customer with humility, and at the same time is very proud of what we deliver.
ELITS is now looking for a Backend Developer / DevOps Engineer for our operations in Montreal.
About this position:
As a Backend Developer / DevOps Engineer, you will be part of our team and your main responsibilities are:
- Design and develop backend microservices to be deployed in a Kubernetes cluster
- Deliver product on time
- Develop features using the latest techniques, architecture, and open-source solutions
- Make sure your code is scaleable, resilient, and has security features
- Interact with Frontend team to create the UI with backend support
- Develop automated unit test and node-level feature test
- Document your feature
- Experience programming in Java
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Knowledge of Spring boot
- Knowledge of Networking protocols (VPN and IP Sec)
- Knowledge of Monitoring and Analytics using ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Helm, Terraform and Containerization
- Knowledge of JIRA and Agile
- Debugging & troubleshooting abilities Support requirements
- Ability to understand users’ technical issues and challenges and provide technical recommendations for multiple platforms and programming languages
- Fluent in English
- Communicative and a positive attitude towards customers and colleagues
- Analytical skills, logical reasoning, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Team player, organized and strive for results and quality
- Ability to coordinate and handle more than one task at the same time
- Being proactive
Are you a social, flexible and structured person with great interest in information technology? Do you find development, constructing and use of the latest technologies challenging? In that case – send your application to us today!
This position is open to Canadian residents (persons with work permit in Canada).
Elits, Another kind of IT